Jeep Grand Wagoneer Specs and Features Overview
The Grand Wagoneer nameplate from the Jeep brand has been reborn. Officially introduced in Detroit, Michigan in September 2020, the brand-new Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept is something that the Jeep brand is interested in fast-tracking into production for next year as an ultimate premium SUV. So, what does the newly debuted Jeep Grand Wagoneer offer to its audience? Today, we look at the design, specs, features, and more, concerning the Jeep Grand Wagoneer concept vehicle.
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept – Exterior
Exterior feature highlights of the Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept include:
- 24” Multi-Spoke Obsidian-Finished Aluminum Wheels
- Front and Rear Backlit Badging
- Front Tow Hooks
- Grille Twin Bi-Functional LED Projector Headlamps
- New Arctic Ice Paint Color Option
- Obsidian Black Accents
- Obsidian Black Aluminum Front Skid Plate
- Premium LED Headlamps, Taillamps, and Fog Lamps
- Raised Illuminated Model Name Badging Letters with Custom Font
- Roof Rails
- Signature LED Design
- Single-Pane Glass Roof
- And More!
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept – Interior
Interior feature highlights of the Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept include:
- 10.25” Passenger Touchscreen Display
- 12.1” Center Touchscreen
- 12.3” Digital Cluster
- 3-Row Seating
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Captain Chairs
- Diamond Silver-Tipped Pipe Lined Seating
- Dinamica Suede Headliner
- Dual-Texture Metal Framing
- Hand- and Heat-Treated Blackened Lacewood Accents
- McIntosh® Audio System
- Onyx Glass Mid-Bolster
- Two-Spoke Steering Wheel
- Structural Aluminum Wing
- Uconnect 5 System
- And More!
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept – Performance
Performance feature highlights of the Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept include:
- Independent Front and Rear Suspension
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle Powertrain
- Quadra-Drive® II 4×4 System
- Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Quadra-Trac® Automatic Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Selec-Terrain Traction Management System
- Subtle Rear Diffuser
- And More!
Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept – Release Date
The Jeep Grand Wagoneer Concept is set to begin production in Detroit, Michigan in 2021.
Learn More About Upcoming Jeep Concept Vehicles in Kenosha, WI
To learn more about the Jeep Grand Wagoneer, and other new and upcoming Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram models, continue to read our blog and contact us here at Palmen Motors of Kenosha, Wisconsin.