Ram “Built to Serve” Trucks Pay Tribute to Armed Forces Servicemen
The Ram brand of the Fiat Chrysler group has just announced the upcoming “Built to Serve Edition” for its line of 2020 truck models. Made to honor and pay tribute to the United States Armed Forces branches (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard), we’ll take today to look at the exclusive features and release date(s) of the Ram “Built to Serve Edition” truck models, starting with the 2020 Ram 1500!
Ram “Built to Serve Edition” Trucks – Exclusive Features
What kind of special features does the “Built to Serve Edition” of a Ram truck model add?
- 20” Aluminum Wheel with Technical Gray Finish
- All-Black Grille and Surround
- All-Weather Rubber Slush Mats
- American Flag Exterior and Interior Badging and Decals
- Black-Bezel Premium Lighting
- Black Bumpers
- Black Onyx Chrome Interior Trim
- Body-Color Wheel Flares
- “Built to Serve” Exterior and Interior Badging and Decals
- Corresponding Color Stitching (Depends on Branch Choice)
- Deeply Bolstered Cloth and Vinyl Sport Seats
- Lockable Console Storage
- And More!
Additionally, the 4×4 Off-Road Group adds:
- All-Terrain Tires
- Electronic-Locking Rear Axle
- Front Suspension Skid Plate
- Fuel Tank Skid Plate
- Heavy-Duty Off-Road-Calibrated Front Shock Absorbers
- Heavy-Duty Off-Road-Calibrated Rear Shock Absorbers
- Hill-Descent Control
- Steering Gear Skid Plate
- Tow Hooks
- Transfer Case Ski Plate
Ram “Built to Serve Edition” Trucks – Color Options
Gator (1,000 Units) and Diamond Black (1,000 Units) – Army
Ceramic Gray (1,000 Units) and Patriot Blue (1,000 Units) – Navy
Anvil (1,000 Units) and Billet Silver (1,000 Units) – Air Force
Tank (1,000 Units) and Flame Red (1,000 Units) – Marines
Spitfire (500 Units) and Bright White (500 Units) – National Guard
Ram “Built to Service Edition” Trucks – Release Date
“Built to Serve Edition” Ram trucks will first be released in November, coinciding with Veterans Day on Monday, November 11th, 2019.
A new ‘Built to Serve Edition” Ram truck, representing a different one of the five military/armed forces branches of the United States (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard) will follow with a new release approximately every three months.
Learn More About Ram Special Edition Models in Kenosha, WI
For more information on Ram special edition truck models, browse through our online inventory, continue to read our blog, and contact us. The Palmen Motors staff can be reached online, by phone, or with a visit to our store. The Palmen Motors dealership is located in Kenosha, Wisconsin and serves the surrounding cities of Racine, Milwaukee, Chicago, and more, with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram sales and automotive service!