The new 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is one of the fastest and best-handling Dodge Charger SRT models. This model can go from 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds and can drive a quarter mile in 10.96 seconds. The SRT Hellcat has a 6.2-liter HEMI® Hellcat V8 engine. This engine achieves an impressive 707 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque. While the power and performance of this muscle car is impressive, we’re going to talk about the exclusive features of the 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. What are they? Read on to find out.
Exclusive Features of 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Since there are several exclusive features in the 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, we are going to break them down into four sections. We are going to split them into mechanical, interior, exterior, and design features.
• Electric Power Steering
• Torque Reserve
• Race Cooldown
• Heated Second-Row Seats
• Driver & Passenger Lower LED Lamps
• Floormats front/rear left and right
• Front Overhead LED Lighting
• 200-MPH Primary Speedometer
• Ventilated front seats
• Automatic-Dimming Exterior Driver Mirror
• Dark Engine-Turn Aluminum Interior Accents
• BI-Function HID Projector Headlamps
• Blind-Indicator with Memory / Power / Heat Mirrors
• Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps
• Performance Hood with Heat Extractors
• SRT® Hellcat Exterior Badges
• Bright SRT® Hellcat Fender Badge
• Hellcat Logo Laguna Leather Seat
• Premium Laguna Door Trim Panel
• SRT® Hellcat Interior Badges
• SRT® Leather Wrapped Shift Knob
New Design Features
In addition to the design features mentioned above, there are some newly designed features for the 2020 model. The front fascia has a new mail-slot grille-direct route for cool air to travel into radiator and maintain ideal temperature. Side sills that connect the front and rear fascia. The rear spoiler creates aerodynamic balance with the front end. There are also three new wheel options.
Learn more about the 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Although we do not have the 2020 Dodge Charge SRT Hellcat, you can contact us, and our team will gladly help you learn more about this model. You can also use our blog and research pages for information. We like to keep our customers updated on all Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram models.